Temperature in Fahrenheit degrees,
Last digit displays “F” for temperature, “H” for humidity.
Temperature in Celsius degrees,
Last digit displays “℃” for temperature, “%” for humidity.
And a special version for both standards, an additional switch for change in the back of the unit.
- Precision sensor DHT22 (0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy; -40 to 125°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy);
- Safe design, tubes are not directly exposed, they are protected by the Plexiglas, so it can be exposed even in homes with small children;
- Cathode Anti Poisoning routine included slot machine effects 3 times/hour boot testing of each digit for prolonged lifetime of the tubes;
- Stabilized high voltage for tubes, high efficiency power supply, low heat and long life;
- 3*IN14 tubes and one IN19A (for Celsius degrees) or IN19B (for F degrees)
- Power supply is universal adapter 100-230V input, 12V stabilized output, included in the package, 2.1mm jack.
If you have an idea, please send me a message,
Sometimes it’s easier that it seems!